ant-user mailing list archives

From "W. Sean Hennessy" <>
Subject RE: javadoc task error
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 20:36:37 GMT
Is is possible to revise the javadoc target to use a property which is set specific to your
source folder discovery

<include name="**/${src.dir.nm}/com/**" />

-----Original Message-----
From: Vikas Phonsa []
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 1:10 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: javadoc task error

Thanks for ur replies guys,
I'm using ant for scanning a number of folders ( each for a separate project
) and then generate javadocs for each project. I'm  giving the target being used below. Each
project folder has an "src"
folder which holds the java source files in the package directory structure. But there are
some older projects with bad
directory structure and they don't have an src folder. When javadoc encounters such a project
it crashes/exits. What can
I do to have the javadoc skip ( or just do nothing )those projects that don't have an src
directory and proceed without
crashing. I might be able to do that by checking if "src" is available but is there another
intelligent way ?

<javadoc packagenames="com.suz.*"

	<fileset dir="${}" defaultexcludes="yes">
      <include name="**/src/com/**" />