ant-user mailing list archives

From Phillip Lord <p.l...@russet.org.uk>
Subject Re: FYI: article on IBM about Ant & XSL
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:01:53 GMT

  Charbel> Hmmmmmmmm...  I think that 'Using XSL to view Ant scripts'
  Charbel> was (and is still) my idea ;-) Ant Pretty Build not only
  Charbel> shows project properties but also permits to run targets,
  Charbel> view logs, etc. Ant Pretty Build was released on August 1st
  Charbel> 2003.  For those who didn't try it yet, you can go to:
  Charbel> http://antprettybuild.free.fr

Not to be negative over ant pretty build which is very nice, but I
think that claiming using XSL to present a view of an XML file is
"your idea" is pushing it a little. XSL was invented in the first
place to present views of XML. And ant used XML to enable the use of
general purpose XML tools....

Phil