ant-user mailing list archives

From Shawn <javajun...@koyuru.com>
Subject Re: scp task -- need to be declared somehow in the build file?
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2003 01:29:18 GMT

> which JDK are you using?  JSch needs a JCE provider, which means you
> additional stuff unless you are using JDK 1.4+.

1.4.2

>> Could not create task or type of type: scp.  Ant could not find the
>> task or a class this task relies upon.

> Run ant -debug to see which class tries and fails to load.

In the servlet error I get:

at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.getNotFoundException(UnknownElement.java:351)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.makeObject(UnknownElement.java:267)
	at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.maybeConfigure(UnknownElement.java:115)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:336)

In the command line output (which is working since I added classpaths) I
saw:

Adding reference: link_path -> org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement@147ee05
 I don't know how to call -debug in a servlet 	[I have log4jlogging working
with org.apache.tools.ant.listener.Log4jListener log =
 	new org.apache.tools.ant.listener.Log4jListener();
project.addBuildListener(log);
 	but haven figured out how to get a log4j.properties file specified so am
just getting default output from my 	servlet at the moment.]

So, I guess I need to know how to use ClasspathUtils -or-
ClassPathLoader -or-
whatever related class is appropriate for setting the classpath in a
servlet since placing jars in TOMCAT_HOME/common/lib or WEB=INF/lib for the
context in use seems ignored.

(

--
Shawn

PS I mentioned earlier that my jars were in $ANT_HOME but I meant
$ANT_HOME/lib.  Anyway, command line prob was resolved after I set the
classpath so that's why I want to do that within my servlet

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/