ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Technical Support for ANT telnet task
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 07:19:04 GMT
[DISCLAIMER: mailing me privately instead of posting to user@ant is
usually the best way to ensure that you get ignored]

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Nagarajan Murugesan <NMURUGESAN@selectica.com>
wrote:

> I have posted few messages to ant user list regarding Telnet
> task problem. But till now no reply from anybody.

You had a response by Antoine, but it may have come after the mail I'm
responding to.

I agree with him, try with a nightly build of Ant and commons-net and
see whether things have improved.  If not, the net subproject of
Jakarta commons is the project to contact as NetComponents is no
longer under active development (and commons-net is its successor).

Stefan