ant-user mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Abreu de Barros" <leobar...@email.com>
Subject FINALLY target?
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:23:31 GMT
Hi all,

Hope you can help me. I'm running a suite of tests on directories with
real data so I need to backup all this data before I start the tests.
This is done using a target "backup". As soon as all tests get done, I
call another target that restores the original data.
The problem is, when something goes wrong, the build fails and the
data isn't restored.
Is there a way to always guarantee that this target will be called?
What I'm looking for is something similar to the "FINALLY" keyword in
Java, applied to the concept of Ant builds.
Any idea how to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance,
Leonardo Barros