ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <>
Subject Re: calling sequential tasks
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 11:08:14 GMT
Hi Aloizio,

I do not see why your task would execute only once.

Can it be that it does not behave the way you expect ?

You might want to run your build in a development environment with a
debugger to see what happens.

Or if you prefer, you can stuff your task with log instructions or even
System.out.println(... and see what is really happening.

"Aloizio Pereira da Silva" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi everybody,
> I created a new task ant and it is working very well. But I need to call
> this task two time in sequence. When I do this only the first call is
> executed. Could some one help me? Why the second call is not
> executed? This is shows below:
>  <target name="messages">
>   <gerar_relatorio  ... /> <!-- first call -->
>   <gerar_relatorio  ... /> <!-- second call -->
>  </target>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message