ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: calling sequential tasks
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 11:08:14 GMT
Hi Aloizio,

I do not see why your task would execute only once.

Can it be that it does not behave the way you expect ?

You might want to run your build in a development environment with a
debugger to see what happens.

Or if you prefer, you can stuff your task with log instructions or even
System.out.println(... and see what is really happening.

Cheers,

Antoine