ant-user mailing list archives

From Aloizio Pereira da Silva <aloi...@dcc.ufmg.br>
Subject VSS and ANT
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:10:57 GMT
Hi everybody,

It is possible to know who have checked-out a file at Source Safe
in the period of time? I am using in my build.xml a vss target.

thanks.

            *         Federal University of Minas Gerais        *
            *          Department of Computer Science          *
            *         Master Degree in Computer Science         *
            *                 Aloizio Silva                     *
            *         http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~aloizio          *
            *      Mobile Computer and Network Optimization     *