ant-user mailing list archives

From Aloizio Pereira da Silva <aloi...@dcc.ufmg.br>
Subject calling sequential tasks
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 19:18:57 GMT
Hi everybody,

I created a new task ant and it is working very well. But I need to call
this task two time in sequence. When I do this only the first call is
executed. Could some one help me? Why the second call is not
executed? This is shows below:

 <target name="messages">

  <gerar_relatorio  ... /> <!-- first call -->

  <gerar_relatorio  ... /> <!-- second call -->

 </target>

            *         Federal University of Minas Gerais        *
            *          Department of Computer Science          *
            *         Master Degree in Computer Science         *
            *                 Aloizio Silva                     *
            *         http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~aloizio          *
            *      Mobile Computer and Network Optimization     *