ant-user mailing list archives

From Bianca Xue Jiang <bji...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Can I make multiple Ant run with the same VM under command line?
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:16:43 GMT
Is there anything that worth seeking from Ant?

Bianca

"Shatzer, Larry" <Larry.Shatzer@Spirent.com>
09/24/2003 12:31 PM
Please respond to
"Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>

"'Ant Users List'" <user@ant.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Can I make multiple Ant run with the same VM under command li ne?

You could convert some of the logic perl does into Ant. Or you can use
<script> task to put the perl code in. Or <exec> tasks in the build if you
break your perl script up into smaller bite size pieces.

http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/exec.html
http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/script.html

-- Larry