ant-user mailing list archives

From Bianca Xue Jiang <bji...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Can I make multiple Ant run with the same VM under command line?
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:14:01 GMT
The problem is the targets are not called at the same time.  We actually
have a perl script which does some different job before calling each
targets.   Depending on the job it finished, the perl script pass in
different parameters/properties to the Ant target.  This works for us but
takes intolerably extra time to fire a new VM with each call.

Any insights?

Thanks,
Bianca

"Shatzer, Larry" <Larry.Shatzer@Spirent.com>
09/24/2003 11:05 AM
Please respond to
"Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>

"'Ant Users List'" <user@ant.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Can I make multiple Ant run with the same VM under command li ne?

You can make a target such as:

                 <target name="multiple"
depends="target1,target2,target3"/>

and call that target instead.