ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael J Asbridge <michael_asbri...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: AW: downloading apache-ant-1.5.4-bin.zip
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:52:42 GMT

Thanks for replying Antoine, this is the url

http://apache.mirrorcentral.com/dist/ant/binaries/apache-ant-1.5.4-bin.zip

its the default link for down loading the latest windows binary zip on the
ant down load page.

regards

Michael

|         |           Antoine          |
|         |           Levy-Lambert     |
|         |           <antoine@antbuild|
|         |           .com>            |
|         |           22/09/2003 19:41 |
|         |           "Ant Users List" |

  |       To:       "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
                                             |
  |       cc:
                                       |
  |       Subject:  AW: downloading apache-ant-1.5.4-bin.zip

Can you tell from which URL you are trying to do this download ?

Antoine