ant-user mailing list archives

From "David" <achepat...@yahoo.es>
Subject java task doesn't generate the *.class when compilation fails
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 17:59:05 GMT
Dear members,

I have tested that ant creates the *.class if all files to be compiled
compiles without error, otherwise if the java compiler finds some errors,
non *.class will be  generated. I expected at least that the *.class files
wil be generated corresponding to the files without errors.

Is it any way to chanage this behaviour?.

I have set the attribute: failonerror to false.

Thanks in advance,

David

Note: I am using the following invokation:
 <target name = "compile-src" depends = "init">
        <!-- Compile Java classes as necessary -->
        <javac
            classpathref        = "compile.classpath"
            debug               = "${compile.debug}"
            deprecation         = "${compile.deprecation}"
            destdir             = "${class}"
            includeAntRuntime   = "yes"
            failonerror         = "false"
            source              = "${compile.source}"
            srcdir              = "${src}"
            optimize            = "${compile.optimize}">
            <include name = "**/*.java"/>
        </javac>
    </target>

where:
compile.debug       = true
compile.deprecation = true
compile.optimize    = false
compile.source      = 1.3

----

David Leal Valmaña

      Tel
     91 210 33 00 ext. 71 923

      Fax
     91 597 05 62

      e-mail
     dleal@soluziona.com

      Soluziona, Grupo Unión Fenosa
     Calle Pedro Texeira 8 2da Planta. Madrid 28020