ant-user mailing list archives

From "David" <achepat...@yahoo.es>
Subject RE: where to get the: netcomponents.jar?
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 09:15:29 GMT

>David, you might be forced to early migrate to ant 1.6 alpha, unless
someone
>has the old netcomponents.jar at hand and will be so kind to email it to
you
>personally. Cheers, Antoine

On the ant web page, there is no information about the ant 1.6 alpha, the
latest version
available is Ant 1.5.1beta1, so the commons-net (from jakarta) is not still
available for this version. Do I have to wait for the 1.6 version or it is
any solution for my current version?

I am a little bit confuse about what to do. It seem to oro product is not
continuated and we have
to use another library, that is the commons-net.

I have installed the ant .1.5.1, what do I have to do?, Do you have any
example about the  steps to do for using the taks <telnet>?

Thanks,

David