ant-user mailing list archives

From "David" <achepat...@yahoo.es>
Subject RE: where to get the: netcomponents.jar?
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 11:02:22 GMT

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
Enviado el: miercoles, 03 de septiembre de 2003 11:22
Para: user@ant.apache.org
Asunto: Re: where to get the: netcomponents.jar?

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, David <achepati67@yahoo.es> wrote:

> On the ant web page, there is no information about the ant 1.6
> alpha,

True.

> the latest version available is Ant 1.5.1beta1,

>Huh?  Where did you find that information?  The latest version is
>1.5.4.

I make a mistake, I took the information from my local installation
directory. It is true, the latest version is 1.5.4.

> Do I have to wait for the 1.6 version or it is any solution for my
> current version?

See my last post in this thread, if you click on the link you get to a
page that works.

The pages:
www.savarese.org/oro/downloads/

http://www.savarese.org/oro/downloads/index.html#NetComponents

are not availables,

Please could you send to me another link or just simple attach the
corresponding *.jar file?

Thanks,

David