ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject AW: XML Schema/DTD/RelaxNG for ant buildfile
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 07:21:23 GMT
Hi Michael,
there is an ant task called <antstructure/> which generates a DTD based on
the ant distribution and the dependencies you have installed. If I
understand well, it will document all the tasks which can be instantiated on
your site (the optional tasks for which you have installed the dependencies
in the $ANT_HOME/lib directory will be described).

Cheers,
Antoine

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: mgrosze@web.de [mailto:mgrosze@web.de]
Gesendet: Freitag, 26. September 2003 17:53
An: user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: XML Schema/DTD/RelaxNG for ant buildfile

Hello,

i'm searching for a XML Schema, a DTD or a RelaxNG Schema for Ant
buildfiles. I can imagine that there is no such schema, because we can
add tasks to the buildfile and the schema would change with definition
of tasks. But maybe ant can generate such a schema for the current
configuration?

btw: I need the schema for using the auto-completion in nxml-mode for
emacs. Maybe there is another alternative for editing ant buildfiles in
emacs.

Michael