ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject AW: Mail task override
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:16:33 GMT
the rules are :
- properties defined on the command line with ant -D"propertyname=value"
take precedence over everything,
- inside a build file, if the same property is defined twice with
<property/> the first definition wins
hope this helps
-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Lopez, William [mailto:william.lopez@eds.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. September 2003 17:11
An: Ant Users List
Betreff: Mail task override

Hello:

I have a maillogger.properties file that all my mail task use but I want to
attach some files specific to one of the mail tasks...I believe Ant grants
the capability to override these properties due to "scope" (an Ant property,
in a build file, can over ride a properties file (external from build file)
property)...am I correct about this?...would it be something similar to
this:

<property name="mailLogger.file" values="file1,file2,file3"/>

Thanks!
-Will