ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject AW: Moving Hidden folders
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:28:28 GMT
I think that in 1.6alpha the implementation of <move/> has changed, so that
if it is not directly possible, a copy and a delete is done.

So you might want to try a nightly build or make a cvs download and build
ant from source.

You can also wait until next week. Hopefully on Wednesday morning the 1.6
beta will  be available for download.

Cheers,

Antoine

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Mridhula M [mailto:mmridhula@rediffmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 26. September 2003 12:04
An: Ant Users List
Betreff: Moving Hidden folders

Hi,
In my ant script I need to move a hidden folder to a different
directory. To do this I use the following operation:

<mkdir dir="${backup.dir}" />
<move todir="${backup.dir}">
<fileset dir="${src}" includes="**/.fldr_path/**">
</fileset>
</move>

However, the command fails to move any files. Similar command
works for another directory that is not a hidden folder. Has
anyone faced this issue before? Any idea how this issue could be
resolved?

Thanks,
Mridhula