ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shatzer, Larry" <Larry.Shat...@Spirent.com>
Subject RE: Can I make multiple Ant run with the same VM under command li ne?
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:31:07 GMT
You could convert some of the logic perl does into Ant. Or you can use
<script> task to put the perl code in. Or <exec> tasks in the build if you
break your perl script up into smaller bite size pieces.

http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/exec.html
http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/script.html

-- Larry