ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rob van Oostrum" <li...@springwellfarms.ca>
Subject RE: Manifest.mf
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:19:33 GMT
Any reason why <ejbjar> doesn't inherit from <jar>? Wouldn't it make sense
to refactor this one? After all, an EJB jar is just another jar that just so
happens to contain a specific category of files in a specific structure.

Any strong feelings on this out there?

Looking at the code, you should be able to specify a manifest file as-is
(i.e. I'm seeing a manifest attribute and a setter method for it). Mind you,
I only had a very quick glance at it so don't blame me if I'm wrong ...

cheers
Rob