ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rob van Oostrum" <li...@springwellfarms.ca>
Subject RE: Determining the version of ant used...
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 21:47:40 GMT
Not sure ... it seems to me this would depend on the size of the jar file
and the number of files in it, as well as the amount of update work needing
to be done on average. I would imagine that the benefits are mainly with
relatively large jar files that need only minor updating on average. But I'm
speculating now ...