ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lars Gersmann" <lars.gersm...@roxes.com>
Subject RE: ROXES ANT TASK - Jstub console problem
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 06:55:53 GMT
hello nagarajan,

the exe created by ROXES jstub task doesnt open the console - its
your execute command "java -classpath .;startup.jar
org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main".

To solve this problem (which is only java windows related):
1. use javaw (-> windowless) instead of java to prevent opening a console
window.
2. start execute string with "cmd /B" respective "command /B" (win95/98)

regards,

lars

=== original message below ===

Hai All,

I am using ROXES ANT task to create native exe to
execute jar files.

I want to create exe without console. I have written
script
<jstub
archive="D:\eclipse\startup.jar"
mode="win32"
execute="java -classpath .;startup.jar org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main"
output="D:\eclipse\ecl.exe"
/>

after that if i execute the ecl.exe file it opens a command window
and launches the application. after launching the application i can
able to close the command window.

What i need is the console should not appear or else it should closed
automatically after tha application is launched.

Thanks,
Nagarajan M.