ant-user mailing list archives

From Billy Bacon <billy.ba...@thirty3.net>
Subject Performing an Oracle Import using <exec>
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:04:08 GMT
I've searched the archives and couldn't find a similar issue so I'm hoping
someone can help me out here...

I'm trying to perform an oracle import with the <exec> command. Here is the
command that I can use from a terminal and will execute fine...

$ORACLE_HOME/bin/imp xyz/xyz1@VGRNB ignore=Y
file=$GKECMS/data/test/voyager-test.dmp log=/tmp/voyager-test-imp.log

I have tried the following with the <exec> command and it's not working
properly... It's exiting with a result of '1'... The oracle error I'm
receiving is that the table or view does not exist. I know this isn't a DBA
user list but I'm wondering if anyone has had this problem before. Is there
a way to print out the entire command as a string to see how Ant is creating
the command? Or am I constructing the arguement line incorrectly? I've tried
individual <arg> tags and I get the same error...

This is my target...

<target name="import.test.data" depends="drop.tables">
    <exec dir="${env.ORACLE_HOME}/bin" executable="imp"
output="/tmp/voyager-test-imp.log">
        <arg line="vgrnb/vgrnb1@VGRNB ignore=Y
file=${gkecms}/data/test/voyager-test.dmp"/>
    </exec>
</target>