ant-user mailing list archives

From "Manav Ahuja" <manav.ah...@wipro.com>
Subject vssver.scc
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2003 07:47:05 GMT
Hi,
 I ma trying to delete one file "vssver.scc" recursively from the whole
directory. But it is not at all deleting.
I have tried following two commands

  <delete>
    <fileset dir="${root}\projects\sysmgr\bin" includes="**/*.scc"/>
  </delete>

 and

<exec command="DEL /S ${root}\projects\sysmgr\bin\*.scc"/>

But none of them successfully deleted the file.
  Can anybody put some light.

Actually this file comes by default when I do the "Get Latest Files"
from the Microsoft Visual SourceSafe. So if this delet is not working
can any body state if theer is any way by which I can curb/block this
file from coming whenever I do the get latest.

Thankx in Advance,
Manav