ant-user mailing list archives

From Euan Guttridge <>
Subject RE: antelope
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:29:18 GMT
Getting following error when using Antelopes <try> task. Is this an issue
with 1.6 build 10/09/2003? The antelope jar is on the classpath, error
suggests antelope.jar has a dependency?

taskdef A class needed by class ise.antelope.tasks.TryTask cannot be found:

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Anson []
Sent: 29 July 2003 00:43
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: antelope

Lack of activity in this case means no bugs! As far as I know, the tasks
are very stable. I am working on a couple of things that don't work in
Ant 1.6, but if you're using any of the 1.5.x versions, the tasks work

Disclaimer:  I wrote antelope and the associated tasks, so I'm biased.
In real life, I use antelope and the tasks almost everyday.

Sushil Sureka wrote:

>I am planning to use some of the task that are created as part of the
>"Antelope" project but the only thing that concerns me is there is
>hardly any activity in forums in recent months. Have any of you had a
>chance to look at it and if you did, please let me  know how stable the
>latest version is.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail: