ant-user mailing list archives

From Euan Guttridge <EGuttri...@buildonline.com>
Subject RE: antelope
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:29:18 GMT
Getting following error when using Antelopes <try> task. Is this an issue
with 1.6 build 10/09/2003? The antelope jar is on the classpath, error
suggests antelope.jar has a dependency?

taskdef A class needed by class ise.antelope.tasks.TryTask cannot be found:
org/apache/tools/ant/Task

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Anson [mailto:danson@smartpennies.com]
Sent: 29 July 2003 00:43
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: antelope

Lack of activity in this case means no bugs! As far as I know, the tasks
are very stable. I am working on a couple of things that don't work in
Ant 1.6, but if you're using any of the 1.5.x versions, the tasks work
well.

Dale

Disclaimer:  I wrote antelope and the associated tasks, so I'm biased.
In real life, I use antelope and the tasks almost everyday.