ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Suppressing the initial 'Buildfile: /dev/dir/build.xml' messa ge
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 05:26:27 GMT
No, you can´t switch off these statement only.
Written in Main.java:504:

        if (msgOutputLevel >= Project.MSG_INFO) {
            System.out.println("Buildfile: " + buildFile);
        }

Therefore you can only change the global loglevel (-q).
A change of the logger wouldn´t work because that statement is written
to STDOUT not to the logging facility ...

Jan