ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: build.xml and using of ant
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 05:26:12 GMT
> 1#Why the Build.xml file is not in binary distribution of ant.apache,

It is not necessary. You have already a runable program (ant).

> and can I use the build.xml file from source distribution in the binary
> distribution

For what? A buildfile is designed for on particular project.
Most of a buildfile can easily adapted to other projects, but not really
one by one.

> 2#How use Ant.apache for interpret LISP programs
Ant has no build in capabilities for LISP. You can call your LIST
interpreter
via <exec> task.
   <project default="run">
       <target name="run">
           <exec executable="the-lisp-interpreter">
               <arg value="the-lisp-program"/>
           </exec>
       </target>
   </project>

I did a little bit googling, but havenĀ“t found any about that.

Jan