ant-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Phonsa <VPho...@suz.com>
Subject RE: Directory names
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:15:20 GMT
Jan,
Thanks a lot, this works. I wanted to somehow use your answer for my
original problem. Pls take a look at this and I would appreciate any
suggestions:

I'm trying to make an ant script that would scan several different Project
folders, generate javadocs and place the docs in different destination
folders for each project based on the name and director structure of the
project. I am able to generate docs if all projects and docs were under one
folder. But the scr and destination folders are supposed to be under
different directory structures like this:

Src: Projects/devSystem/Project1
     Projects/devBR/Project2

Destination: Javadoc/devSystem/Project1
		 Javadoc/devBR/Project2

I know if-else task exists in ant-contrib. But can I implement some if-else
functionality to do a selection based on directory structure or names so
that the docs go to the appropriate folders.

Thanks

Vikas