ant-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Phonsa <VPho...@suz.com>
Subject RE: If-Else For FileSets
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:53:50 GMT
Thanks for ur response,

All the examples and docs I could find about javadoc task show that you can
use fileset, patternset etc to specify the source directory but there
doesn't seem to be a way to specify different destination directories based.

Is there anyway to specify different destination directory for each source
folder based on the name of the source folder ?

Thanks

Vikas

-----Original Message-----
From: Antoine Lévy-Lambert [mailto:antoine@antbuild.com]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 10:03 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: AW: If-Else For FileSets

Patterns support if and unless in ant 1.5.4 and higher (I dont know about
earlier versions)

from the manual :
http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTypes/patternset.html

<patternset id="sources">
  <include name="std/**/*.java"/>
  <include name="prof/**/*.java" if="professional"/>
  <exclude name="**/*Test*"/>
</patternset>

Antoine

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----