ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lopez, William" <>
Subject RE: EJBC question...
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 22:26:41 GMT
...just a guess... but maybe it's looking for a dtd (or something) that's
referenced at the SUN or BEA website when it can't find the resource
locally...we use <xmlcatalog> to define such things since the firewall is a

  <target name="modifyApplicationfile_rules" >
    <copy file="${app.project.dir}/_temp\META-INF\application.xml"
tofile="${app.project.dir}/_temp\META-INF\tempapplication.xml" />
    <delete quiet="true"
file="${app.project.dir}/_temp\META-INF\application.xml" />
    <xmltask source="${app.project.dir}/_temp\META-INF\tempapplication.xml"
		 public="-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD J2EE Application
            publicId="-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD J2EE Application

-----Original Message-----
From: Ciramella, EJ []
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 4:47 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: EJBC question...

Ok, I'm having a crisis with a weblogic ejbc task.

If our network has an issue with connecting to Sun's or Bea's site, the
build hangs and then never completes.  This only happens for WL 6.1
ejbc-ing.  For WL5.1, I can unplug my network cable and things work fine.
What's so different between the two that I can't do the same thing for WL6.1
ejb building?  If I create a classpath environment variable and put in the
j2ee12.jar and the weblogic.jar files, things work fine with no network

Any suggestions?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message