ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lopez, William" <william.lo...@eds.com>
Subject RE: Websphere (WAS) doesn't like my EAR file from ANT
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 01:20:51 GMT
Sorry EJ, my misunderstanding...thanks Erik.

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hatcher [mailto:erik@ehatchersolutions.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 7:48 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Websphere (WAS) doesn't like my EAR file from ANT

On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, at 06:08  PM, Lopez, William wrote:
> I don't believe so...unless you have XDoclet set up.

XDoclet does _not_ generate application.xml.

Just to clarify misunderstandings I get about XDoclet - it generates
from Java source.  There really isn't metadata in Java source to build
an application.xml.

I generally have a tokenized application.xml which I do a filtered
<copy> on to build the deployable one.

	Erik