ant-user mailing list archives

From Rosendahl Sten - stro <s...@im.se>
Subject RE: Websphere (WAS) doesn't like my EAR file from ANT
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 09:23:42 GMT
We're using IBM WSAD which creates/maintains the application.xml for an EAR
in the WebSphere Test Enviroment. Because of that, we can't used a tokenized
version (no fun maintaining that in sync with the real one) so instead we
use xmltask (http://www.oopsconsultancy.com/software/xmltask.html) to
replace/delete parts of the application.xml for deployment in target
environments.

There's a lot of this stuff (GUI tool generates and uses deployment
information) in a tool like WSAD. We have to live with it instead a
duplicating information. If WSAD had used visible Ant builders for its test
environment, things would improve.

Sten