ant-user mailing list archives

From "I-Sampige, Srinivas" <srinivas.samp...@boeing.com>
Subject Controlling output directory of jar file
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 01:34:36 GMT
Hi

 I am two days old to ant;so I apologize if this has already been discussed before. After
understanding the documentation I was finally able to write a successful build.xml for my
project. I would like to know how I can control the destinaiton directory where my jar file
gets built. For example -

 My build script currently compiles all .java files under  /eTRAC/src and puts the .class
files in eTRAC/classes. The jar file also gets built it eTRAC/classes. I want the jar file
to end up in /eTRAC/WEB-INF/lib. How can I do that? Apparently the <jar> tag does not
support a "destdir" property.

Thanks
Srinivas