ant-user mailing list archives

From tsm...@netscape.net (Thomas SMETS)
Subject Re: Passing file list to a java program
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:36:52 GMT

Yes but then the fact that I have to work on W2K with spaces in the directories makes the
task disply this :
     [java]  0 : C:\Program
     [java]  1 : Files\IBM\Application
     [java]  2 : Developer\workspace\UseCase1\part
     [java]  3 : A\UC1_CreateDSLAM_24-9-03-7pm.ilr
     [java]  4 : C:\Program
     [java]  5 : Files\IBM\Application
     [java]  6 : Developer\workspace\UseCase1\part
     [java]  7 : A\UC1_CreateDSLAM_25-9-03-10pm.ilr
     [java]  8 : C:\Program
     [java]  9 : Files\IBM\Application
     [java]  10 : Developer\workspace\UseCase1\part
     [java]  11 : B\UC1_CreateCard_CBRForCT-24-9-03-11pm.ilr

The java program is currently a simple piece of code displaying what I receive !

\T,

Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

>On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Thomas SMETS <tsmets@netscape.net> wrote:
>
>> If my FileSet contains 3 files, I need 3 arguments ...
>
>OK, so the line attribute may be what you want.
>
>What should they be separated by?  Why do you need quotes?
>
>Stefan

Thomas SMETS
rue J. Wytsmanstraat 62
1050 Brussels