ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Websphere (WAS) doesn't like my EAR file from ANT
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 00:48:17 GMT
On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, at 06:08  PM, Lopez, William wrote:
> I don't believe so...unless you have XDoclet set up.

XDoclet does _not_ generate application.xml.

Just to clarify misunderstandings I get about XDoclet - it generates
from Java source.  There really isn't metadata in Java source to build
an application.xml.

I generally have a tokenized application.xml which I do a filtered
<copy> on to build the deployable one.

	Erik