ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt MacDonald <>
Subject How to set the XSLT task XML parser to non-validating
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:16:04 GMT

I have a XML document from our COTS portal tool that contains a DOCTYPE
declaration that looks like the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE DisplayProfile SYSTEM "jar://resources/psdp.dtd">

Notice the URI: 'jar://resources/psdp.dtd'

When I try to use the ant:xslt task to apply a stylesheet to this XML
document I get the following error:

Fatal Error! no !/ in spec Cause: no !/ in spec

I know the URI in the doctype is not a valid Java URL so how do I set
the XML parser in Ant to be non-validating?

Or does anyone have another suggestion? I'd really like to use the xslt
task if at all possible.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message