ant-user mailing list archives

From John Holman <j.g.hol...@qmul.ac.uk>
Subject Re: replacing files in war/jar/zip file
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 12:35:11 GMT
Jan

Yes I did think of that and will do it if there is no better way.
However it's not ideal - you lose track of when the configuration files
were created. Maybe I'll copy the local files to a temporary directory,
update from there, then delete the copy. Still seems less than optimal
though.

Many thanks, John.