ant-user mailing list archives

From Johan Adelöw <>
Subject Exception in thread "main"
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 11:52:23 GMT
Im experiencing what I think is a memory problem. I have a large build
including several scripts that has quite alot database interaction.
At the end of the run I suddenly get an Exception in thread "main" and the
build fails.
If I manualy run the scripts one by one there is no problem.

I've set up the memory parameter (-Xmx512m) to 500mb in the antscript but it
does not help.

Has anyone encountered/solved this problem?
     [exec]      [echo] Loading log4j_1.1.3.jar
     [exec]      [java] File name:
     [exec]      [java] File length: 158892

     [exec]      [java] Connected to  jdbc:oracle:thin:@elvis:1521:DB
     [exec]      [java] User          nisse
     [exec]      [java] Driver        Oracle JDBC driver
     [exec]      [java] DriverVersion
     [exec]      [java] IsJDBCcompl   true

      [exec]      [echo] Done installing broker!
      [exec] Exception in thread "main"

file:/test/ninstall/3_1/bin/testenv_install_corus.xml:51: exec returned: 1

Total time: 46 minutes 49 seconds

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message