ant-user mailing list archives

From "Das, Sourabh (GXS)" <Sourabh....@gxs.com>
Subject Telnet task in Ant
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:46:29 GMT
Hi,

When using the telnet task, is there anyway by which I can use <write/> to
change to a server directory that was dynamically generated earlier through
ftp task (mkdir action) using some property values in build.xml?

Suppose I have 2 properties - rel_no and ver_no and I have created a
directory as ${rel_no}.${ver_no} through ftp task

I cant mention them as <write>cd Test/${rel_no).${ver_no}</write>

How to change to that directory in this case through telnet task?

Thanks,
Sourabh