ant-user mailing list archives

From tsm...@netscape.net (Thomas SMETS)
Subject Passing file list to a java program
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:26:45 GMT
Hi,
In our automated build we need to run a script from a third party which works in the form
:

 java -cp ${classpath} file_to_process_1 \
                       file_to_process_2 \
                       file_to_process_3 \
                       file_to_process_4 \
                       file_to_process_5 \
                       file_to_process_6

I, of course, have NO access to the source code, but I'd like to automated this task. I have
tried undreds of <path> / FileSets / ...

This is the closeth I have come to :
        <fileset id="my.file.set" dir="${basedir}">
                <include name="**/*.ilr" />
                <exclude name="**/*.txt" />
        </fileset>
        <pathconvert pathsep="&quot; "
                     property="my.file.list"
                     refid="my.file.set">
                <map from="${basedir}"
                     to="${basedir}"/>
        </pathconvert>

but I still get the files as ONE big argument instead of a list which could successfully be
used as in :

        public static final void main (String[] args)
        {
                for (int i = 0; i < args.length; ++i)                       System.out.println
        }

Thank you for any help !

\T,

--