ant-user mailing list archives

From Shailesh Sharma <shailesh_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: passing paramter from ANT to shell script doesn't seems to work for me; Help !!!
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:54:38 GMT
just a small correction here:

3) deployScript.sh file:

export ANTPATCH=$1
export WEBLOGICJAR=$2
export ADMINPORTNUMBER=$3
export HOSTNAME=$4

java -cp "$ANTPATCH":"$WEBLOGICJAR" weblogic.deploy -port "$ADMINPORTNUMBER" -host "$HOSTNAME"
-component testMon:beamon_biko_s1 deploy weblogic testMon /export/home/ext5sxs/applications/beamon/beaMon.war

-------------------
-shailesh

Shailesh Sharma <shailesh_scea@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,
Thanks everybody for setting my unix environment. Although i have another email stating the
following problem but aim starting this as a new thread so as to be clear what my problem
is:

what iam "trying" to do is to pass some variables from my ANT script to the shell script.
This is what iam doing with my 3 files.

1) build.xml file:

ions">

l.deployment.script.name}" />

---------------------------------------
2) myAnt.properties file:

general.script=deployScript.sh
ANTPATCH=/opt/bea/wlserver6.1/lib/latest_deploy.jar
WEBLOGICJAR=/opt/bea/wlserver6.1/lib/weblogic.jar
ADMINPORT-NUMBER1=7001
HOSTNAME=reliant2

3) deployScript.sh file:

export ANTPATCH=$1
export WEBLOGICJAR=$2
export ADMINPORTNUMBER=$3
export HOSTNAME=$4

java -cp "$ANT-PATCH":"$WEBLOGIC-JAR" weblogic.deploy -port "$ADMIN-PORT-NUMBER" -host "$HOSTNAME"
-component testMon:beamon_biko_s1 deploy weblogic testMon /export/home/ext5sxs/applications/beamon/beaMon.war

any help in this matter ??

reagards,

shailesh