ant-user mailing list archives

From Shailesh Sharma <shailesh_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: ANT environment setup ?
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:12:44 GMT
thanks everybody....it worked.....i just logged back in a new unix window....after killing
the old unix window.
i also changed the PATH to look something like this:

PATH=/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/user/bea/weblogic81/server/bin

thanks a ton ......

Claudio Corsi <ccorsi@progress.com> wrote:

I am assuming that you are using ksh as your default login shell. This
is not important for this but I mention this for completeness.

It seems that your .profile is an executable, make it read only.

Also make sure that this file is located within your home directory.

add the following line to the .profile file.

echo Updating the PATH environment variable
export PATH=
echo PATH=$PATH

Then just perform the following command:

# ksh

If the echo was not displayed then their is something else wrong.

I think that you will need to look at the .login script but I do not
recall if this is the case.