ant-user mailing list archives

From Shailesh Sharma <shailesh_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject ANT environment setup ?
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 01:03:31 GMT
Hi,
Iam working on a UNIX box. I need to setup my ANT environment. Here is where my ant's executable
is installed at:
/opt/bea/weblogic81/server/bin

Iam assuming this path because when i type "./ant build.xml" from here .....it tells me that
ANT is OK ........but when i run "./ant build.xml" from anywhere else ......it gives me error
that ant is not found or something.

I need to know if i need to run this ./ant command from say, /export/home/sxrdfe/applications/./ant
build.xml

then what do i need to do ???

iam very new to ANT/UNIX world. If anybody can let me know the steps .....that would be great.

thanks, shailesh