ant-user mailing list archives

From Shailesh Sharma <shailesh_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: pass parameters from build.xml to my shell script ??
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 00:47:06 GMT
iam checking the docs right now....and could find something like:

<arg value="/dir:/dir2:/dir3 "/>

but how could i make this to match with the shell script variables.....iam new to ANT/shell
script.

if you can let me know some examples, that would be great !!!!

-shailesh

Shawn <javajunkie@koyuru.com> wrote:

easy enough, just check the docs under exec.

There are several ways to do and it's probably better for you to see it
there than me try to explain it here.

> Hi,
>
> I want to pass some parameters from my build.xml file to the shell
> script. Iam envoking my shell scripts from the build.xml file(using exec)
> but i need some paramters to be passed to these shell scripts.
>

> Please advise.
>

> shailesh

Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/