ant-user mailing list archives

From Shailesh Sharma <shailesh_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject PASSING PARAMETER FROM COMMAND LINE TO THE ANT SCRIPT ????
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:08:06 GMT
Hi,
how can i pass a parameter from my unix command line to my ANT script ?

Here is what i wanted to do:

when i type something like this:
my-unix-box > ./ant monapp testnet

then it should invoke my shell script called testnet.sh from an ANT build script.

Now when i type in something like this:
my-unix-box > ./ant monapp production
then it should invoke my shell script called production.sh from an ANT build script.

how can i do this:

I have created a build.xml file, ant.properties file and all other shell scripts.
Iam basically "exec"uting my shell scripts from my ANT scripts.

Please help !!
thanks in advance ...shailesh