ant-user mailing list archives

From Shailesh Sharma <shailesh_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: -----HOW TO RUN AN EXECUTABLE FROM ANT; NEWBIE; HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 20:30:14 GMT
I have tried this too.....doesn't seems to resolve the issue...same exception.

"Jack J. Woehr" <jax@purematrix.com> wrote:
Shailesh Sharma wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i have to run a shell script through an ANT task....and iam getting this exception.....and
i could not figure it out how to solve it.....please help !!

Try providing the full path to the executable.

--
Jack J. Woehr # You measure democracy by the freedom it
Senior Consultant # gives its dissidents, not the freedom