ant-user mailing list archives

From Mika Moilanen <mikmo...@stybba.ntc.nokia.com>
Subject Re: Setting property outside of target?
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:17:07 GMT

Great! Now running 1.7 snapshot Ant, I must admit I like this feature
a lot! Now I can set my platform specific properties dynamically
without having property files!

ext> In the next release of ant (1.6), all
ext> tasks (except antcall) can be run outside
ext> of targets.

ext> A beta of 1.6 should be ready soon (next
ext> week with luck), but a nightly build
ext> would also work.
ext> Peter

--
Best Regards,