ant-user mailing list archives

From Duuh Crab <duhc...@yahoo.com>
Subject logging ouput on ant
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 03:49:27 GMT
Hi,
I am using Ant to call a bunch of makefiles (C,
C++)and log output of the make to different log files
accordingly.
On linux, sometimes ant hangs on creating these log
files and happens randomly. I am using the same set of
ant files for building modules on Windows and I do not
have these problems on windows.

Is there any specific reason for this?
Ant version used: 1.5.2

Ant hangs on creating xyz_d.log (below).
ls -l xyz_d.log displays 0 size.

<exec dir="${SRC}/linux/lx32" executable="make"
os="Linux"
output="${LOGS}/xyz/xyz_d.log" failonerror="true" >
          <arg line='-f "${LX32_MAKEFILE}"
CFG=Linux-Debug -e'/>
</exec>

Thanks.