ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: antidote lists?
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 00:24:58 GMT
On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:13 am, Jack J. Woehr wrote:
> "Jack J. Woehr" wrote:
> > Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
> > > I think this mailing list is also for antidote.
> >
> > So who is in charge of Antidote nowadays?
>
> So this makes the third time more or less that I've asked this same
> question. Is my SPAM filter knocking out responses, or is Antidote, hopeful
> web page ("has been awaken [sic] and is now being developed" --
> http://ant.apache.org/projects/antidote/) notwithstanding, actually
> orphaned?

Realistically, Antidote has always struggled to attract a consistent developer
community. There have been some sporadic revivals but nothing sustained.

Ant committers are happy to apply patches to Antidote if people are
interested. It is likely that anyone who contributes consistently would be
invited to become a committer.

Conor