ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject websphere ejb building...
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:28:40 GMT
Is there something I'm missing?  I have the resulting classes directory in
my class path (for sure).  Also, is there any way to get around having to
run the IBM jdk to do the EJBC portion of this?

build-all-beans-ws:
   [delete] Deleting 1 files from D:\websphere-171\lib
   [ejbjar] building AttachmentService.jar with 6 files

[ejbdeploy]
[ejbdeploy] [*Error] /AttachmentService-generic(Class:
com.avinamart.BusinessLogic.Bean.AttachmentService.AttachmentSer
viceRemote): CHKJ2907E: Type
com.avinamart.BusinessLogic.Bean.AttachmentService.AttachmentServiceRemote,
or one of its
supertypes, cannot be reflected. Check the classpath.