ant-user mailing list archives

From Pedro Salazar <pedro-b-sala...@ptinovacao.pt>
Subject task axis-wsdl2java - attribute namespacemappingfile NOT WORK?
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:52:50 GMT
Greetings,

I'm using the AXIS and the task wsdl2java. I'm trying to map my
namespaces to packages through 'namespacemappingfile' attribute in
axis-wsdl2java element, for the generation of java files.

I defined a the following src/etc/wsdl/NStoPkg.properties (below):

pt.ptinovacao.nginpro.interfaces.service=http://www.ptinovacao.pt/nginpro/interfaces/wsdl
pt.ptinovacao.nginpro.interfaces.service=http://www.ptinovacao.pt/nginpro/interfaces/types

And my task is defined as below:

<axis-wsdl2java
        output="${dest}"
        verbose="true"
        deployscope="${scope}"
        url="${wsdl}"
        namespacemappingfile="src/etc/wsdl/NStoPkg.properties"

        <!--
            <mapping

namespace="http://www.ptinovacao.pt/nginpro/interfaces/wsdl"
                package="pt.ptinovacao.nginpro.interfaces.service" />
            <mapping

namespace="http://www.ptinovacao.pt/nginpro/interfaces/types"
                package="pt.ptinovacao.nginpro.interfaces.service" />

        -->

    </axis-wsdl2java>

The commented mapping elements doesn't work also, and isn't flexible. I
would like to use the properties file, but until know with no success.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S.- This could be considered off-topic, because it may be a specific
axis task issue.

thanks,
Pedro Salazar.
--